1. Product Introduction of the induction motor We are induction motor supplier. YL series single phase two-capacitor asynchronous motor is designed and manufactured in according with IEC standard. YL series motors have following features: good performance, safe and reliable operation, nice...
1. Product Introduction of the induction motor
We are induction motor supplier. YL series single phase two-capacitor asynchronous motor is designed and manufactured in according with IEC standard. YL series motors have following features: good performance, safe and reliable operation, nice appearance, convenient maintenance low noise, slight vibration, light weight and simple construction.
2. Product Parameter of the induction motor
Starting current/Rated current
Starting torque/Rated torque
Max torque/Rated torque
220V 50Hz 2P
Please refer to the attachment for more information.
3. Product Feature and Application of the induction motor
Application: machine tools, pumps, fans and recording instruments
Features: good performance, safe and reliable, beautiful appearance, easy maintenance, low noise, small vibration, light weight, simple structure.
4. Production Details of the induction motor
The motor size and motor material can be designed by request
Custom design: Welcome
5. Product Qualification of the induction motor
Certificate: CCC .ROHS .CE .UL .Etc
According to customer requirement
6.Deliver, Shipping And Serving of the induction motor
Sample lead time: 7-15 days
Loading port: Any port in China
MOQ: 50pcs. according to unit price and customer request
Production lead time: 15-40 days after receipt of approval samples and receipts
Q: Can you do OEM for us?
A: Yes, the packing of the products can be designed as you want, but each project MOQ is 50 PCS.
Q: What about security?
A: According to our quality standards for six months.
Q: Whether the permanent magnet motor, three-phase induction motor can be directly connected?
A: No, because there is no phase difference of the induction motor.
Q: Is the general frequency converter matched with the permanent magnet motor, and the three-phase asynchronous motor can be used directly?
A: No, the inverter must be supported and driven by a non induction permanent magnet motor.