Three-phase resistance is not balanced
(1) The number of turns of the three-phase winding is not equal.
(2) One-phase winding with a small resistance has a serious inter-turn short circuit fault.
(3) Multi-strand windings, some of the strands at the connection point are not connected (missing or leaking).
(4) There is a serious phase-to-phase short circuit fault.
Three-phase resistance is balanced but both larger or smaller
● Three-phase resistance is balanced but both are larger.
(1) The number of turns is more than the normal value.
(2) The windings of each phase should be connected in parallel but are connected in series to be connected in series or the number of parallel branches is less than the normal value.
(3) The end is too long.
(4) The magnetic wire used has a large resistivity or a wire diameter smaller than a standard value.
● The reason why the three-phase resistance is balanced but both are small. The reason why the three-phase resistance is balanced but small is opposite to the reason for the large resistance.
No-load current three-phase unbalance imbalance
(1) The reason why the same three-phase resistance is unbalanced.
(2) The magnetic circuit is seriously uneven. Among them, the air gap between the stator and the rotor is severely uneven; the inner and outer circles of the iron core are seriously different; the magnetic permeability of each part of the core is seriously uneven.
(3) The winding has a short circuit to ground fault, and the individual coils have a head-to-tail reverse connection phenomenon.
If you want to buy a power tool motor, please pay attention to Tool Sharpener Motor.
Previous: No-load Current Is Larger Or Smaller