Is the motor no different from the motor?
The difference between the motor and the motor is very different. Let's take a look at some of the differences between the two and further distinguish the differences between the two.
What is a motor
Motor (English: Electricmachinery, commonly known as "motor") refers to an electromagnetic device that converts or transmits electrical energy according to the law of electromagnetic induction.
The motor is represented by the letter M (the old standard is D) in the circuit. Its main function is to generate the driving torque. As the power source of the electric appliance or various machines, the generator is represented by the letter G in the circuit, its main The role is to use electrical energy to convert into mechanical energy.
First, motor division and classification
1. According to the type of working power: can be divided into DC motor and AC motor.
2. According to the structure and working principle can be divided: can be divided into DC motor, asynchronous motor, synchronous motor.
3. According to the starting and running modes, it can be divided into: a capacitor-starting single-phase asynchronous motor, a capacitor-operated single-phase asynchronous motor, a capacitor-starting single-phase asynchronous motor, and a split-phase single-phase asynchronous motor.
4. It can be divided according to the purpose: drive motor and control motor.
5. According to the structure of the rotor can be divided: cage induction motor (the old standard is called squirrel cage asynchronous motor) and wound rotor induction motor (the old standard is called wound asynchronous motor).
6. According to the operating speed can be divided: high-speed motor, low-speed motor, constant speed motor, speed control motor. Low-speed motors are further classified into gear reduction motors, electromagnetic reduction motors, torque motors, and claw-pole synchronous motors.
Previous: what is the motor