Cause of explosion-proof motor vibration for several reasons.
1. mechanical vibration to explosion-proof motor, explosion-proof motor forced vibration.
2. explosion-proof motor and mechanical load on the coupling bolts between the rubber badly worn, or unilateral force.
3. Center for explosion-proof motor and mechanical load calibration is not good, or was explosion-proof motor shaft bent.
4. ground strength is not enough, Foundation with vibration. Ruptured or anchor, anchor bolts are not tightened.
5. unbalanced three-phase power supply.
6. bearing wear, clearance of the bearings exceeds allowed value.
7. poor axiality of rotor and stator, air gap not uniform; or end cap bolt is not tightened; or explosion-proof motor rotor unbalance.
8. the stator iron core Assembly tightly when accompanied by strong electromagnetic sound.
9. the squirrel-cage rotor bar bigger break or welding.